There are so many printers available in the market that one get confused while buying them. Here are few questions that will clear your buying quest for a printer
- How many pages do you wish to print in a day?
- How fast you wish to print?
- Do you want a scanner?
- Do you want duplex printing (both side printing)?
- Do you want duplex scanning (both side scanning)?
- Do you want WiFi option to print without cable?
- Do you want to have the option to send the scan document to the email?
- Do you want a heavy duty printer for office or home?
- Do you want a LaserJet or Deskjet printer?
- What brand do you prefer? HP, Canon, Brother, others?
- How often will you refill? This will help to identify the economy of the printer?
- Do you want 1 year or 3 years warranty?
- What is your budget like?
Once you have decided all this requirement, you may then opt to buy a right printer for yourself.