- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw. This high-end printer is just right for your business. Get the best out of this all in one printer including duplex scanning and printing at speed of 50ppm and 50ADF
- Print, copy, scan, fax, email, wireless
- Print speed letter: Up to 28 ppm (black and color)
- Auto duplex printing; Scan to email; 50-sheet ADF; 2 paper trays (standard)
- High yield toner available
2. EPSON | The WorkForce Pro WF-8090 A3 printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers 13″ x 19″ printing for SMBs and work teams. It features color and black print speeds of 24 ISO ppm†, a high monthly duty cycle, and saves up to 40 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1. Ultra high-yield cartridges print up to 7000 color pages2, with a total paper capacity up to 1830 sheets3. And, PCL4/genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared color printing on a network. Along with a Universal printer driver and Web Config, it’s enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Pro pigment ink
- The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.‡
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm†; Color: 24 ISO ppm†
3. Brother MFC-J6535DW XL | Business Smart Pro. Up to 2 Years of Ink with 20
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Economical – under 1 cent a page (black).‡
We can see the top rated printer are high in performance and have something unique to offer like paper storage, ink cost and so on. So, when you buy printer next time, look for other brands too, sometime they have some extra to offer within your budget